Discord is a popular voice and text chat app that’s often used by gamers to discuss games and strategies. Unfortunately, it can also be used to spread Discord spoilers and other malicious content. To stop Discord from opening on startup, you need to know how to configure your app so that it doesn’t open automatically when you start your computer.
Configure your app to avoid opening automatically
To prevent Discord from opening automatically, you need to configure your app for startup. This can be done by going to the settings of your app and selecting the “startup” option. Once you have this setting enabled, you will need to set a password for your app. You should also add a rule to your app that prevents Discord from opening automatically.
Disable Discord on startup
To disable Discord on startup, you need to use the following steps:
1. Open your system’s command prompt and type “cmd”.
2. At the command prompt, type “netstat -a” and then press return.
3. In the output, you’ll see the value of “udp port 6667”.
4. Type “netstat -a -o p-tcpip” and press return.
5. In the output, you’ll see the value of “udp port 6667 | grep discord”.
6. Type “netstat -a -o p-tcpip | grep open” and press return.
7. In the output, you’ll see that Discord is open on port 6667.
Disable Discord on windows
To disable Discord on windows, you will need to open the Control Panel and select “Advanced system settings”. In this window, you’ll need to select “Security” and then “Permissions”. Under the “Security” tab, you will need to locate the “Discord” item and change its permissions. Now, you can enable Discord by clicking on the checkbox next to it and then click on the OK button.
Disable Discord on mac
To disable Discord on mac, you need to open the System Preferences and select the “Services” tab. There, you’ll find a list of all the services your computer is currently using. On the “Discord” service, you’ll want to remove it from the list.
How do I stop Discord from opening on startup?
1. Make sure your app is configured to not open automatically when you start your computer. This can be done by setting up a rule in your system settings that says Discord cannot open automatically.
2. If you still don’t feel confident about stopping Discord from opening on startup, you can try resetting your app’s preferences. To reset your app’s preferences, follow these steps:
a) Open the Settings app and open the System Preferences.
b) Scroll down and find the “Discord” tab.
c) Change the “Startup” setting to “Never”.
If you have an established startup and want to avoid Discord opening automatically on startup, then there are a few things you can do. First, configure your app to avoid opening automatically. This can be done through the system settings or by setting a registry key. Second, disable Discord on startup. This can be done either by disabling the app’s features or by restarting the app. Third, disable Discord on windows. This can be done via the system settings or by using a cmd prompt. Finally, disable Discord on mac. This can be done either through the system settings or by using a software application.